This product is made of the finest texture embryo oats certified by USDA. It is rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus and vitamin B complex. Embryo oat is a new taste of oat; it is harvest during golden time of oats. It contains higher nutritional value than ordinary oats, which has become one of the healthy foods in world. In essence, embryo oat is higher in protein, dietary fiber and calcium as compared with ordinary oats. Therefore, it is highly recommended for us to meet our nutrient requirement daily. This lactose free product is suitable for replace daily milk or can be used as an alternative ingredient to replace milk in brewing, cooking, or baking!
- Improve Digestion: Oat consists of soluble and non-soluble fiber which help in digestion
- Lower Calorie Intake: Oat gives satiety by slowing gastric emptying
- Cardio Health: Beta-glucan is a soluble fiber which helps to lower total cholesterol and LDL (bad cholesterol) level while increase elimination of bile acid
- Good for Diabetes Patients: Helps to control blood glucose level, reduce dependence on insulin
- Suitable for cooking purpose
- Suitable for replace creamer for coffee
- Lactose intolerant patient
- Cow’s milk allergy patient
- All age groups
- People concerned about blood sugar, pressure, lipid and cholesterol
Organic embryo oats
Direction of use:
Cooking curry and spices (substitute coconut milk), mixing with tea and coffee (as non-dairy creamer), baking breads and cookies, making dessert, ice-cream, yoghurt, pudding, custard, pancake, salad dressing and etc.
Product of Malaysia